For more information, please contact the Program Director / Instructor.
Holidays and Closures
- Labor Day – Sept 4
- Veteran’s Day – Nov 10
- Thanksgiving – Nov 23 & 24
- Winter break is the same as the Amphitheater Calendar
- Martin Lutheran King Day – Jan 15
- Rodeo Break – February 22 – 23
- Memorial Day – May 28
- Independence Day – July 4
Rates & Fees
Annual Family Registration Fee of $90 for one child or $125 for family is assessed to the family, regardless of the number of children attending, from the first day of enrollment to the last day in the program. The annual fee is applied from August through the end of the next July.
- $142.50 / per week – 5 days full time 9:00-3:00
- $100.00 / per week -3 days full time 9:00-3:00
- $80.00 / per week -2 days full time 9:00-3:00
- $155.00/per week-5 days extended care 7:00-6:00
- $105.00/per week-3 days extended care 7:00-6:00
- $90.00 / per week-2 days extended care 7:00-6:00
CEP programs offer enrolling families the opportunity to apply for scholarships based on family income and family size. Information and applications are available at registration or by contacting the Center Director. Funds are limited, and requests are granted on a first come, first serve basis. When demand exceeds available funding, families will be put on a waiting list.
All CEP programs are DES eligible and welcome families with this state assistance.
Get Started Now!
Click below, and fill out the information form to take the first step…