We run programs in the Amphitheater School District at Copper Creek, Donaldson, Harelson, Holaway, Innovation Academy, Mesa Verde, Painted Sky, Walker and Wilson.
BEST OF ALL, our programs are convenient and safe. They are right on the Amphitheater elementary campuses. There is no need for your child to be transported to and from a center down the road in one of the vans that are driven by their staff.
Programs open at 6:30 a.m. and we ensure safe arrival to their classrooms when the morning bell rings. At dismissal, we meet all of our students and ensure their arrival to our room. Every site closes at 6:00 p.m. In most cases, we follow the Amphitheater Calendar. During the Fall, Rodeo, Spring and Summer breaks, we offer this additional programing at a limited number of sites. All children will have access to each of the open sites so you can choose where to enroll your child during the break.
School age programs are for children enrolled in kindergarten through sixth grade. The program is designed to provide enrichment and learning experiences that enhance the school and state curriculum. We offer a stimulating, safe and welcoming environment, with time for physical activity. Qualified staff who meet Department of Health Services strict requirements plan activities and structure the curriculum. Our School Age programs are accredited by the National Afterschool Association (N.A.A.) and we also collaborate with the Arizona Center for After School Excellence. These programs are licensed by D.H.S. We are Department of Economic Security (D.E.S.) certified so that families in financial need might be able to receive assistance.
Holidays – Closures
- Labor Day – Sept 4
- Veteran’s Day – Nov 10
- Thanksgiving – Nov 23 & 24
- Winter Holiday – Dec 25 & 26
- New Years Holiday – Jan 1 & 2
- Martin Lutheran King Day – Jan 15
- Memorial Day – May 28
- Independence Day – July 4
Fees & Tuition Packages
Annual Family Registration Fee: Annual $9o for one child or $125 per family fee is assessed to families and applies to the 1st day of school through the last day of summer.
- Plan B – 5 days – $41.25 per week
- Plan B – 3 days – $28.75 per week
- Plan A – 5 days – $81.25 per week
- Plan A – 3 days – $53.75 per week
- Plan A – 1 days – $25.00 per week
- Plan B&A – 5 days – $95.00 per week
- Plan B&A – 3 days – $78.75 per week
- Plan B&A – 1 days – $25.00 per week
- Plan D – 1 day (the early out day) – $25.00 per week
Our Staff & Standards
All staff members are encouraged to have or be in the process of an educational pathway to obtain certification or degrees in Early Childhood or Education.
Our current staff that interacts with the School Age children has the following credentials:
- Associate of Arts in Early Childhood
- Associate of Science in Adolescent Education History/Social Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science in Human Services
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in History and General Science
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Child Development Associate certification
- Specializations in School Age
- Master of Education in Elementary Education
The staff is required by D.H.S. to have 18 hours of professional Development every 12 months, a current level one-fingerprint clearance card, C.P.R., and First Aid.
Get Started Now!
Click below, and fill out the information form to take the first step…