3 Easy and Secure Ways to Donate!
90% of a child’s brain develops before they enter kindergarten, and a child’s early experiences lay the foundation for success in school and in life! Your small donation can make a difference in the lives of young children in our community.
An ambitious investment in high-quality early child care and education would benefit children—and ultimately society as a whole.
- Children with better early childhood care and educational opportunities grow up to be more likely to work and less likely to interact with the criminal justice system.
- They grow up in better health and earn higher wages.
- They pay more taxes and draw on fewer government resources.
Your ambitious and highly valued investment will help families immensely. Donations of any value are greatly appreciated Below are descriptions of our programs to help facilitate your donation.
- Registration Fee: $100 annually
- School age child Before and After School care: $90 per week
- School age child After School care: $75 per week
- School age child Before School care: $38 per week
- Preschool Early Learning (3 – 5 Years Old) Full-Time: $138 per week
- Preschool Early Learning (3 – 5 Years Old) Part-Time: $105 per week
- Preschool Early Learning (3 – 5 Years Old) Extended Care plus Full-Time: $150 per week
- 1 Week of Summer Camp: $160
For more information about charitable giving to Community Extension Programs, please contact us!